Monday, August 13, 2007

Dave and Jeff and Michelle and Julie and Judy...

Ahhhhhhhhhh!! How am I going to keep them all straight? The guys are tough enough, they're either Jeff or Dave or Rick for the most part, with a few Steves thrown in, but then there's the women too. I think I'll just take a page from my good friend Clair's book and call them all sweetie and darlin'. On second thought I don't think Matt would like that very much if he heard me.

I met a bunch of people this weekend. I think I'll ask them to wear name tags next time ;)

3 comments:

Heather said...

I think that should be the norm... when you are new... EVERYONE should wear a name tag ;) I am with ya there!

My Word Verification.. "Mr H. Can" LOL What can he do... wear a name tag??

Queen Bee said...

Or maybe he can remember all those names ;)

Anonymous said...

When I moved I kept a little notebook that I would write notes down on people, places and things... best market, doctors, and names of people with a little something to make them stand out. Just in case you were looking for something else to do as you unpack! :) Hugs, Jen