Saturday, August 25, 2007

How can supposedly grown up people do this?

We've been in this house for what...22 or 23 days, something like that. So tell me how we have managed to misplace so many things. Among the missing: the receipt for the "guaranteed" pet smell product that Matt tried to get the cat pee smell out with, it didn't work so we wanted to get our money back (oh, the carpet has since been replaced, so don't worry as we aren't having to live with the smell) but can't find the receipt. Also: Matt's W2s for his regular job in 2006, can't file income tax without them and he did have them as he has filled out the forms themselves already with the correct numbers (he has an extension due to needing ITINs for the older kids, plus we're waiting for the SSNs for the younger ones to come in the mail), plus I need a copy for the adjustment of status paperwork. That's a whole 'nother nightmare, I'll explain that one sometime when you all need something to read to fall asleep by ;) And, the latest missing item: the repair book for Matt's car. He insists that he put it in a certain place but, as that place is empty, I think he's wrong. Of course, he thinks I absconded with it for some nefarious purpose. Marriage is so much fun! *LOL*

BUT!! Here's the funny thing about all these missing items...while searching for the latest, I found the case for our Fantastic 4 DVD. It's been MIA since last September. Guess that means those things I mentioned above may turn up next July ;)

2 comments:

Heather said...

LOL aint that the truth...

You know I thought of you yesterday... and the day before... and the day before that...

I packed a MISC box... then another one... then another and with that one threw some stuff on top and tapped it... and thought... "Hummm what am I going to do with that stuff when I get there...(mix of things that didnt fit anywhere else at the moment) I wonder if this is what Cherie meant by MISC Stuff... She would be so proud... "

LOL

Queen Bee said...

There you go, that's my packing method! *LOL*

Btw, the receipt for the pet smell product that Matt insisted was on the kitchen counter? Turned up on his dresser. Hmmm...