Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A prayer request

If you're not a praying person, at least think good thoughts, please. My dear friend Kim, one of the sweetest people EVER, is still battling breast cancer. It's not been an easy road for her and her wonderful family, they've been up and down more often than they can remember at this point. Today's news was not good, her doctor was pretty grim. The power of prayer is amazing, and I am believing that, if God wants to, He will heal her from this. Pray with me that it is in His will, please.

Kim, I love you and Anthony and you are never far from my thoughts. Keep believing, honey!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love you too Cherie. I do believe in the power of prayer.

Theresa said...

Keeping Kim and her family in my prayers! God can change this!!