Thursday, August 09, 2007

The way back machine

I've gone back to my childhood :) Matt brought me home a couple of bottles of Coke. Glass bottles. Tall skinny glass bottles. The Coke is made in Mexico, and my gosh, it tastes just like it did when I was a kid. I think I might like another bottle. Can one be termed a lush for drinking too much Mexican coke? For those who think I'm nuts and should just buy a regular coke at my local convenience store, let me just say that US coke and Canadian coke are so totally different that I can't drink the American stuff. I'm spoiled.

Ohhhh!! I just finished that first bottle and realized that it's tinted green. I think I'm in love :D

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Its called Pepsi. Try it. Its 10x's better than Coke. So glad you are back with the WHOLE family now.

Heather said...

HEHEHE... that is tooo funny!

Minivan Mom said...

I love my Coke! I didn't realize Canadian Coke would taste different! Try Vanilla Coke, they just brought it back! Love it!