Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's not my fault

I didn't invent Facebook, so I can't be blamed for it. Why oh why did I sign up? One of my mom's sisters sent me an invitation and I could have just said no and continued to email back and forth with her. But I thought, "What's the harm? It's just a website." Oh ho ho, that's what *they* want you to think. Before I knew it, I was looking for old classmates all over the place, and people that I talk to every day even. Yeah, I talked Matt into signing up too, now we're both doomed.

So...anyone want to add me as their Facebook friend? Come on, you'll love it. Mwah hahaha!!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Dont have face book. I have 2 blogs, my iConnect, the 10+ boards on ivillage, AND myspace.... too many

Hillary said...

muah hah haaa! You've clearly been sucked in... as all your posts on my wall are evidence of! :)

GOLD STAR FOR YOU!!!! :)

Katrina said...

You put me over the edge and I'm finally ready to sign up for Facebook, since that's what all the cool kids are doing. :) I have a myspace, but I'm getting increasingly embarrassed about telling people that!