Friday, November 09, 2007

'scuse me

Sorry, guess I stepped on some toes with yesterday's post. I didn't mean to insult anyone and hey, if you want to wear makeup you go right ahead. I don't think I ever will again but I'm weird like that. According to my oldest daughter, anyway. But I might be speaking too soon, as it were, as I do have two more daughters growing up way too fast and I might have to do the mother-daughter makeover thing again one day a few years down the road. I will if they ask me to, and with only a slight amount of complaining, just like yesterday. I saved most of it for here but I guess it didn't go over so well here either. C'est la vie. I'll try harder next time to write something interesting enough to comment about ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know what? It's your blog. You have every right to post whatever you want, about whatever you want. Don't like it, don't read it! :P

BTW, I enjoyed your post and I think your blog is great!

Anonymous said...

On a daily basis I wear very little to no makeup as well. However, both girls are very interested, but being as they are 11 and 9, this isn't a big issue YET! ~Jen