Thursday, November 08, 2007

Think pink (Cadillacs)

I'm going to try not to name any names, but I'm sure that most of you know which name I am trying not to name in this post. I took Maya to a friend's house today, a friend of mine not hers. Well, she is a friend to Maya too in a sense, but I just meant to clarify that said friend was in my age range, not a classmate of Maya's or anything. Anyway, this friend sells skin care products (aka makeup but I guess that isn't as PC as skin care products). She had asked if she could please teach Maya how to enhance her features with said products. You know, how to wear makeup so that it looks like you aren't wearing any at all, that sort of thing. My personal philosophy is, if you want to look like you aren't wearing any makeup, just don't wear any! Ooops, I gave away the ending to my story. Sorry! So, she did the whole makeover type thing on Maya, complete with before and after pictures. Clarifying again...she took three pics of Maya - one when she got there with her own makeup on (the raccoon look, you know the one), one after she cleaned her face off and a third after putting on those skin care products. And yeah, I had to do it too. I hated it. I felt like an idiot, probably looked stupid and it didn't feel nice. Now my face is all dry and yucky feeling too. I imagine my friend would tell me that I need another product to put on my face after taking off the makeup so that my face would feel like it had never had the makeup on in the first place. Things that make you go hmmmm... Oh, and Matt didn't notice at all, when I told him he said I always look beautiful to him. Awww :)

No comments: