Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Christmas meme - from Heather

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper unless it's big/bulky/oddly shapped, then it might be in a bag.
2. Real tree or artificial? Real for me, needles and all.
3. When do you put up the tree? I like to put it up about three weeks before Christmas but this year it went up on Nov. 24, way too early imo :P
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually New Year's Day.
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't know, can't think of one in particular.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, it's glass.
8. Hardest person to buy for? James.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Christa/Becca/Maya.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably something dumb from oh never mind I'd better not say ;)
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! I love Christmas cards. I like receiving either kind though.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I don't have a fave.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope, not yet anyway.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Butter tarts.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Coloured. Either look pretty but I like coloured on my tree :)
17. Favorite Christmas song? Uhhh, I dunno. Silent Night maybe.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I would rather stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Sure, but not without singing ;)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have an angel, I prefer a star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Mostly Christmas morning. The kids open one on Christmas Eve but I bet you can guess what that one is!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Grouchy people.
23. What I love most about Christmas? Celebrating Jesus.

1 comment:

Michele said...

oops, I guess I'm on your most annoying list ;) I'm awfully grouchy right now!