Monday, April 28, 2008
Get your minds out of the gutter, people! Yeah, I worded it that way just because I thought it was funny but tremors really are on people's minds right now in the Reno area. Seems we've had over a hundred seismic episodes over the past few weeks. The biggest was 4.7 on Friday night and I think I read right that it was the biggest to strike since 1953.
Now, I did feel it but honestly, it wasn't all that big of a deal to me. True, we're about 15 miles from the epicenter. My sister in law who's about four miles away from it was much more shaken up by it than we were. Haha, I made a funny. Sorry, got to take them where I can get them.
We're due for a bigger one, according to about half of the so called experts. The other half say the small ones are releasing the pressure and that's all we'll get.
We'll see. I'll keep y'all posted!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Saturday, April 19, 2008
This thing is huge and is right inside the door, the door that I always use. Yeah, it's been there all along but lalala I just walk right by and never pay attention. Ugh. I feel so silly!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Christa doesn't like chocolate kisses anymore. They don't taste good. Yeah right.
Christa doesn't like mini hot dogs. Her comment after eating two of them, "Thank goodness that's the end of those!"
5 year old taste buds. It's always a new adventure.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Just thought you might like to know a little about my friend.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
2. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don' t take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
6. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I'm not a complete idiot -- some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being 'over the hill' is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.
18. Procrastinate now!
19. I have a degree in Liberal Arts; do you want fries with that?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
23. They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
24. He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.
25. A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
26. Ham and eggs...a day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
27. The trouble with life is there's no background music.
28. The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.
29. I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.