Saturday, April 19, 2008

Blind or just oblivious

My friends were talking about redbox recently. You know, the DVD rental kiosks that outnumber Blockbuster stores in the US. Anyway, I had never seen one and for some reason wasn't able to check for a location near me (javascript trouble, don't ask me, ask my techie dh who doesn't seem to care that I can't do everything I should be able to with my computer... ooops, 'nother post, sorry) so my buddy Traci looked it up for me and gave me a list of places that have them. Yay Traci! Well, duh me, I walked into Walmart, a place I go at least twice a week and what should be right inside the door but...

This thing is huge and is right inside the door, the door that I always use. Yeah, it's been there all along but lalala I just walk right by and never pay attention. Ugh. I feel so silly!

2 comments:

Minivan Mom said...

That is funny! LOL! Now go get some of the codes I posted and get some FREE movies!

Penny said...

So, okay that is cool, never seen that before but - how does it work? What if you are late returning? (we are ALWAYS late...thus we ALWAYS use blockbuster) Is it cheaper?