Saturday, May 31, 2008

Good intentions

I keep meaning to get back to regular blogging and before I can blink, there are a plethora of other things that I have to do "first", both online and off. Btw, do you like how I worked in plethora? That's a fun word too, I must add it to my list of words that are fun to say. I'm going to use boondoggle someday, but I need to figure out what it means before I do that.

Ooops, what was I saying? Oh yeah, other things keep cropping up. Facebook is a big one, I have a great group of friends over there and I just love to hang out and play scrabulous, scramble, word twist, etc., plus trying to keep up a little with what they're all up to, it's a big part of my computer time. And my moms, they are my computer priority numero uno. If you're one of them, you know exactly what I'm talking about. If you are totally confused and have no clue who I mean, I must tell you that I sure hope you have a group of friends in your life that love you and support you no. matter. what. And they really do mean that, it's through thick and thin and thicker too ;) I also have to keep in touch with people on messenger and email...my family is far away from me now and I can't pick up the phone and chat with my mom about any and everything for an hour at a time. I miss that. So we send each other silly forwards and funny jokes and do our best to stay connected.

Ack, I am so bad at staying on track! The point I was going to make when I started this post was that I really really am going to try to blog more often, starting now. I won't promise it will be an every day thing because then the first time that I don't make it I will feel so guilty that I will stay away for a month and that's just not helpful when I'm trying to blog more, now is it? So I will just say that I'm going to try to do better. Feel free to email me if I seem to be falling away again, or contact me in whatever other way you have access to. Verizon calls are free minutes, ya know ;)

Mwah!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oooooh that is right ;) I may have to just call and bug ya ;)