Friday, May 09, 2008

Tagged by Allyson (again)

I almost missed this one, sorry Allyson!

What I was doing ten years ago: Ten years ago, early May of 1998, let's see...I was still a newlywed I guess, Matt and I had been married eight months and he'd been away for four months at this point. We've had rather an odd marriage ;) So I was single momming it with James who was 7 and Maya who was 4.

Five things on my To-Do list today:
The day is almost over but five things I was supposed to do - three loads of laundry (all washed and dried, just have to fold the last load and put it all away), grocery shopping (done), gas up the car (done), put the filter in the pump and the pump in the pond (not done, maybe tomorrow) and do the dishes (not done yet but will be).

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay immigration for all the ridiculous fees they keep throwing at us, buy a house, buy a car or two, pay for college for James and the girls, and go see my parents often.

Three of my bad habits/qualities:
I drink too much coke and then get irritated that I'm not losing those last pounds (duh), I get irritated with my kids too easily and I am not a very good housekeeper.

Five places I’ve lived:
Backwards from now - Sparks NV, Courtenay BC, Cumberland BC, Coal Harbour BC and Fanny Bay BC.

Five Jobs that I have had:
Backwards from now - mom, retail sales in a clothing store, cashier in a convenience store, cleaning houses and chambermaid.

Five books I’ve recently read (or partially read):
The first three books in Tim LaHaye's Babylon Rising series, the first two books in Tim LaHaye's The Jesus Chronicles.

Anyone else want to do this meme? Just let me know if you do so I can come and read your answers!!

No comments: