Friday, August 01, 2008

Trying to get in the groove

These first couple weeks of a new school year are tough. Not on the kids, they're doing just fine and Christa thinks having lunch at school is the coolest thing ever ;) I'm talking about me, I have no routine at all. Quit laughing. Yeah, okay, I'll admit that I'm one of the least organized people ever but even *I* have a routine of sorts. I had to move my morning walk and now I'm out the door around 6am. Dang, it's chilly at 6am. Makes me walk faster though! I have this big chunk of time in my day now and I'm not so sure what to do with it. I can fill most of it with housework and all that fun stuff but who wants to do that all the time? And with the price of gas, I try to save up errands and only go when I must. And I must later today, it's rent day. Mental note, don't forget to pay the rent. Well, this was interesting, blogging about absolutely nothing with no point whatsoever. By the way, I still don't have any pics to share of Billy Ray from last week. Dh said his pics are in a format that I can't access and that he has to convert them. I'm waiting waiting waiting...

1 comment:

blueeyedchic said...

Idea for you, have you looked into working as a noon duty at the kids school or something like that? I dont know if its something you'd like to do but hey, its work and it will give you stuff to do in the day. If you were closer, I could give you a TON of stuff to do! lol... oh and a routine... check my blog shortly...rofl